Leina's Life (by Tony): Almost another aiport shuttle

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Almost another aiport shuttle

Leina was being a good friend to Joe the other day, because he needed a place to keep some boxes for a month while between apartments. Joe mentioned that his flight was leaving super early the next morning from Oakland, 6:30.

"How are you getting to the airport?"

"I'm staying at Tony and Erica's [in Berkeley], so it's not too far; I'll take BART"

"You'll take BART, at that hour? I can give you a ride."

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure you don't want a ride? It's no problem."

"Yes, I am sure I don't want a ride."

Leina capitulated on this argument, too. Tony and Erica wound up giving Joe a ride, which made much more sense than Leina doing so.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe, if you're reading this...there is a house in marin county that stores personal items (aka junk) for free. no contract...no storage fee...no gimmicks. it's the best deal around. if you're interested or know anyone else, email me at storeyourjunk@auntyevelyn's.com.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home