Leina's Life (by Tony): So I lied

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

So I lied

A special, reporting from Hungary edition, finds your narrator many miles from our protagonist. She's been busy lately. Between hosting a full out, barn-raising, christmas-cactus-tipping, Japanese-curry-eating new years eve party where she got super faded and passed out on her couch until five am when she made it the fifteen steps to her room, spending about four hours a day packing for her trip (it was extremely difficult to decide whether to pack the green or the blue tank top), debating whether to purchase and self cyrovac a peking duck, going to a 49ers game, or cleaning out her refrigerator, the action has not stopped.

It did come to my attention that she spent some time in a bar at the extremely unladylike hour of 1:00pm with a group of people known as "the aptus posse," but I forgot what they drank so I can't relate more. I think it was Jaigermeister, peach schnapps, and something "nutty."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! The Aptos posse lives on. Leina had a "nutty irishman".

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home