Leina's Life (by Tony): On the phone

Friday, December 23, 2005

On the phone

So I'm not too sure what Leina actually did today--I was happy to hear that she was working this morning, getting that thesis done, but then I found out it was that kind of working where you get paid, not where you get your degree. I hear she spent a lot of time waiting for her auntie to come over for a lunch in her honor, then she ate the lunch. Finally, I heard that she spent/is spending a lot of time on the phone with my wife, who has yet to give me the down low on her day. So you eager readers will need to wait until a later date for more updates.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and an extra napkin was purchased for Leina (who makes lucky number 13 at dinner!). Now she has to come to Christmas Eve dinner with us. She pretends that she's ambivalent about coming, but secretly she's happy that she's so loved by us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home