Leina's Life (by Tony): Leina revealed!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Leina revealed!

You may be curious about who this mystery lady is. I hereby am giving you, my faithful readers, a glimpse at the one, the only, Leina. Sadly, this is the only photo I could find of her on my hard drive. It is luckily a photo where not only do you get your heroine in an ill-fitting dress, you get me, from the mouth down, and my sister, from the nose down. Yes, Leina was the maid of honor at our wedding. And she even wore that fuscia dress two sizes too big without complaining.

Don't you worry, however, for she'll look much better in her driver's license photo, which will be taken tomorrow. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please change the picture of Leina-Lou because it makes her look like she is an 8-year old. Thanks.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say she looks at least 9 1/2!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even recognize my own sister!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I recognized Tony...

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home