Leina's Life (by Tony): A Semi-Wrecked Surprise

Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Semi-Wrecked Surprise

A month ago, an Evite arrived in the inboxes of dozens of Leina's friends and relatives. The Evite described a surprise birthday party for Leina that Erica had masterminded and that Tony, Angie, Charles, and Stephen were co-conspirators. One Evite arrived on the screen of Mary, a co-worker of Leina's. Hours after it appeared, Leina was inexplicably reading the titles of Mary's emails, and made the comment, "That's funny, I have friends Tony and Erica, and a roommate Angie, and a boyfriend Charles, and a friend Stephen..." before trailing off and running away giggling.

It was at this time Leina stopped planning her own birthday party.

However, she did not know when or where it was happening nor the fact that Erica was killing herself trying to figure out how to make this a more special party since the surprise was no longer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry everyone. I was trying to be secretive, but Miss Leina's sneaky self found her way into my cube reading my emails. I'll be better. I promise.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home