Leina's Life (by Tony): Ricca

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ricca

Ricca was in town this weekend from LA. Leina and she hung out. Ricca left on Saturday night, though, so her flight would be cheaper. After dropping off Rica at the airport, Leina immediately drove down to Foster City to go to the birthday party of a friend of Charles. They went to a Korean restaurant. She promised Tony she'd call because she was pretending that she'd be able to meet him and Erica at Joe's party in Alamo Square later that night, but then she didn't call because who knew that you could spend four hours in a Korean restaurant celebrating someone's birthday?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheaper flight? Great, I sound cheap! I finally met Charles! Who btw, got me hooked on the Nintendo DS that I had to buy one at Costco right before I got on my plane. Thanks to him, my brain is getting younger everyday. I guess I need to lay off the carafe of sangria. Charles knows how to get on my good side, continuously pouring the alcohol...

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no you didn'!! Being cheap is all me (according to my boyfriend)! Dont you be stealing my thunder by taking my title away. I'll cut you (but then make you pay for it, including the bandages, stiches, etc.) It's Ernesto, btw...

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean I have to buy you another bottle of champagne since it's your bday today? Happy bday, Ernesto!!!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no. The one that we guzzled the other day was plenty. And, was very sweet of you to do so. Thank you. But the headache afterwards, well, that's another story. I think I'm getting my free cupcake today!

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When can I take you out drinking for your birthday???

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday ernesto!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home